Jump to content
Brewer Fanatic
Posted
46 minutes ago, MrTPlush said:

Mitchell - .668 OPS vs. LHP

Lara - .587 OPS vs. LHP

Gallardo - .594 OPS vs. LHP Career

 

I don’t know Lara’s MiLB splits, but at the MLB level he is worse against LHP than he is RHP.

I think he was pretty even in the minors, but it’s is a combo of Mitchell being worse vs LHP but mainly (and only) if he looks lost at the plate again. His regular season stats aren’t as relevant if he keeps striking out constantly 

Posted
10 minutes ago, Cool Hand Lucroy said:

Kind of reminds me of that 2015 Badger men's hoops team that really wanted Kentucky in the semifinals. I want LA. We're ready, but we gotta get there first!

Is Tampa Duke?

  • WHOA SOLVDD 1
Posted
41 minutes ago, Brewers Downunder said:

Not sure what the story is with Mitchell. He didn't look present in the moment at all last night.

Hope he snaps out of it.

His eyes were glossy, either he was really nervous, sick or drunk. Something was definitely bugging him last night. 

  • Like 1
Posted
7 minutes ago, Jim French Stepstool said:

I like the idea of a RH opener in front of Gasser. But other than that, let's get to work.

My battle cry for the night is Eliminate the Pads; Piss Off Rodriguez, Jeter & Big Pop.

I got some new respect for Vasgersian when he was throwing out some cool Milwaukee facts.  I think Jeter gave him grief about that.

  • Like 1
Posted
1 minute ago, edfunderburk said:

Is Tampa Duke?

We're Duke? And Wisconsin?

No, the metaphor only applies to the National League, and the semifinals are also the finals and then the metaphor ceases to be meaningful.

  • WHOA SOLVDD 1
Verified Member
Posted
16 minutes ago, Frisbee Slider said:

He is one of the only weapons on the bench

I know, but there were plenty of times to use him last night and they didn't. For Mitchell with a couple on after he'd put together terrible at bets. For Ortiz in the 8th, went with Hamilton instead.

If you want him on the bench as a pinch hitter, then use him. I'd like him to get a start or two per series especially with Bauers swinging the bat terribly. But at the very least use him off the bench. It's not like he can't hit righties.

Posted
25 minutes ago, RobertCrawley said:

Getting nervous here. 

Probably should be.  Buehler has been very good against the Brewers and we only have a couple of guys hitting.  Comebacks against really good bullpens is not really a great long term strategy.

but it's not like every guy suddenly forgot every piece of advice he gave
Posted
10 minutes ago, Brewers Downunder said:

Good luck to the Brewers, hope they can get it done tonight 😀

You're from the future, can't you tell us what happens? 

  • Like 1
  • WHOA SOLVDD 3

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

Posted

Dontrelle is a real one

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Posted: July 10, 2014, 12:30 AM

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

If the Brewers don't win the division I should be banned. However, they will.

 

Last visited: September 03, 2014, 7:10 PM

Posted
1 minute ago, Devinep said:

In a shocking turn of events, Ortiz, Arod, and Jeter all picked the padres to win 

Those 3 guys make me want to puke.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS
Posted
4 hours ago, owbc said:

You don't believe in Miz against whatever arms the Padres can find in the closet in game 5? 

If we have to go back to Milwaukee for game 5 we'll have to use the Miz.  I'd rather finish this tonight and have Miz start game 1 against the Dodgers.  I'm  not too confident tonight because we've gone down this road before.

  • Like 1
Posted
1 minute ago, MoreTrife said:

Sick of such little runs. Please score some runs. Need less stress.

That is why Turang is batting cleanup.

  • WHOA SOLVDD 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.

×
×
  • Create New...